Menu
Deen9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

Has anyone been overcharged amid this pandemic? I knew I paid for this month, but today I checked my email to see that the bill was outstanding. I paid in haste because I was worried about being overcharged (ironic, I know). I've double checked my bank statements.

The cheek to ask me to pay once again and then refuse me the means to complain/fix the issue. Absolutely outrageous

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

As you have posted in the security section, I am going to take a guess that you might have clicked a phishing link.  You can see examples in the sticky threads at the top of the security board.

You should check your account security and log in to your billing account and confirm what your payment status is (I hope you have only paid twice and not been scammed!)

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Deen9
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Hi MissPasko.

I couldn't find a section relating to being conned, my apologies.

I'm certain I haven't been scammed and I certainly did not click on a phishing link. I think it's just a glitch in the system. I looked at my bank statement and it was just last month's bill (which was already double because I had forgotten to pay it on time) repeated again.

I feel like I've just come here to rant. I'm sure Virgin will give me my money back or just make it so I don't pay the next 2 two months worth of bills. Thank you