Menu
Clio66
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Outside Virgin Media brown box broken & open (front garden)

Hi, my Outside Virgin Media brown box at the front of the property is broken (opened)  . I believe the last engineer who visited my property back in November or so didn't put it back properly as I remember it was pretty dark in that corner, and he also was in a hurry to leave. I didn't think twice on the day, but now I can see that that the screws have not been replaced and the box is opened. I have tried to wrap it up with some strong black cellotape, but it is not ideal. Could an engineer come and fix this?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside Virgin Media brown box broken & open (front garden)

Hi there @Clio66

Welcome  to our Community and thanks so much for  your first post - we can certainly get someone to come and get this sorted out for you totally free of charge 🙂 

I have located your account and have booked the first available slot we have; no one needs to be home as the tech will just pop round and pop a new cover on for you. These visits are not usually visible via your online account as  it's not a fault visit but I assure you that I have booked one and we will be round shortly to help you out

Keep us posted next week with how things go. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Clio66
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much Katie. This is fantastic. Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

0 Kudos
Clio66
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Katie.

All has now been sorted. Someone came in this morning to fix the brown box, and all is perfect now. Just wanted to let you know and thank you for your help. 

Regards,

Clio66

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Clio66

Thanks for coming back to let us know that this has been resolved for you.

Have a great rest of your day 🙂

Thanks,

Steven_L

0 Kudos