We'll get this reported now 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Kazeroonee
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open cabinet

Hi I reported that the cabinet doors are completely missing from X60106405 back in August and was given a ref number 50751257 to date nothing has been done have phoned again to report this issue and have been given another ref number 53447477 to track it - how do I do this please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kazeroonee,

Thanks for reporting the cabinet to us. It appears that you contacted our Support Team that deals with Cabinets and Network issues and the references are logged on their internal system which I don't have access to.

I'm afraid we don't have standard ETA's on cabinet fixes as each one is different. I can however report the cabinet internally which gives us a trackable reference. If you would like me to do this, please give me the address details of the cabinet and the closest house number, along with a photo if possible.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Kazeroonee
Joining in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes the cabinet is opposite 1 Holst Way, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 5SJ can’t send the photo it exceeds your limit! 😩 can you let me know the progress on this as both reference numbers I have been given appear to be untrackable thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I've passed all information internally to our Cabinets Team so they can investigate the cabinet. I've also asked them to check the references you've been given.

I'll update you when they reply back to me. Once again thanks for reporting the cabinet to us and I wish you a very happy new year.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Kazeroonee
Joining in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Excellent thank you for your help Lisa let’s hope something gets done about it. Happy New Yearvto you too! Kazeroonee

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kazeroonee,

I've received a confirmation that this cabinet has been logged with reference - F007702707.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos