Menu
Ryosuke
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Online payment

My first payment in November, I didn't notice to not set up my debit card.  But  I realized that I wasn't able to pay because of the virgin email, in December.

I am trying to pay via online payment, however, no matter how many times I try, "Time out" is displayed and I cannot pay. How can I pay online?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online payment

Hi Ryosuke,

You can make a payment over the phone. Info from help/virgin-media-make-a-payment 

You can call our dedicated automated payment line on 0800 064 3777. It’s available to use all day, every day.

Just make sure you have your account number and area reference number to hand. You can find these details at the top right hand corner of your bill.

Once you’ve made a payment, we can store your card details to make it even quicker and easier next time round.

Remember, paying by Direct Debit is by far the easiest and most hassle-free way to pay for your Virgin Media services. It’s really easy to set up, too. Simply register or sign in to your My Virgin Media account

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

Ryosuke
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online payment

Thank you Dave

0 Kudos