Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Odd text message

Got this message last night from 07418444423

Yodel will be in touch tomorrow with your 2 hour estimated delivery slot. Going out? No worries: Yodel will leave a card explaining how to reschedule.

This morning I had this one 

Great news! Your Virgin Media kit's on its way. Keep this text handy, and when you're ready to get set up, just reply GO to this message and we'll activate it.

What's coming as I've not ordered anything?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Odd text message

Hi there @mrgeumpy152

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for your post - I am sorry that you've had a text about a delivery you haven't ordered. 

The most likely scenario is that a customer has either given us an incorrect number or it has been copied down incorrectly. We'll be happy to get this checked and confirmed for you. So we can confirm your number and account, I'll pop you a Private Message. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Odd text message

Hi there @mrgeumpy152

Thanks so much for your Private Messages - glad that we were able to get the issue sorted out for you 🙂 

When we are ready to upgrade your Hub, we'll be sure you email you directly!

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos