cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Email Verification on Yahoo

Jaims
Tuning in

Hi VM,

I've just newly registered on your Community using my Yahoomail but unfortunately, I didn't receive any verification in my inbox or spam folder for 3 days but it worked using another email domain. You might want to investigate this.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Jaims, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this caused you. 

We'll do all we can to ensure this issue doesn't reoccur.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @David_BN

I can change back to my Yahoomail, as that is my preferred email address for this account, and see if the verification email drops this time.

Maybe I should give your team some time to investigate this issue before I switch back to that domain.

Hello Jaims.

I can look into this for you, if you still need assistance?
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

I got your message and I've replied.

Thanks!

Thanks Jaims,

Can you please send it again, I haven't been able to find it.

Gareth_L

Hi @Gareth_L

I have resent the previous message and also replied to your last message.

Thanks.

Hello Jaims.

Sorry it must be an error as I haven't received it yet.

Can you please resend it sorry.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L

I honestly don't know how to fix that but it's sure there are even more problems than I've earlier reported that you need to escalate. Am I the only one whose replies can't be delivered to you and other colleagues?

I have just added you as a friend and then sent all the replies again. Hope that fixes the issue of not receiving my replies.

Thank you. 

D4NBK7
Joining in

Sorry to bring up an old post but i just wanted to also say ive had the same issue today using my sky/yahoo email on the first account i created for this community site. Ive requested the verification link about 4 times today on my sky/yahoo but nothing arrives, seen this post and created a new account with my gmail account and came through straight away.

frustrating problem as you cant even post / message anyone for help until you are verified.

thanks to the original poster for the solution, VM you still need to look into this for other people?

thanks