cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account set up, memorable word not recognised

TKRX2
Joining in

After placing an order yesterday and setting up my memorable word, I had reason to call Customer services. Whilst going through the secure character check, it failed every time. I can only think it was a keying error when i provided my word. Operator asked me some security questions and accessed my account, but was unable to reset my word, said it had to be done on line, Logged into my Virgin Media via laptop, accepts my login then just stalls on the infinity loop, will not let me go any further.

Any suggestions as to how I get my secure word reset, and log into my account successfully would be much appreciated, Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TKRX2 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your password and I will be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.