Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New VM Sign-in Window

With "MyVM"  being hacked around 3/4  months ago I am very cautious or nervous on seeing these changes occur. The sign-in page change from yesterday (it was normal on Sunday night) now shows at least on my system and does not recognise my user name/password. So far no problem (as per this message" showing when I entered the community site. 

Have any of the other community guys recognise this change occurring?

Hoping you guys can help to eliminate my nervousness. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New VM Sign-in Window

Yes, Virgin Media made some backend changes overnight on sunday/early Monday.  The sign in page for My Virgin Media and VM webmail now looks slightly different.

There is a post in the email forum from the Community Lead which may provide you with further assurance: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Logging-into-your-email-account-with-a-bookmark/m-p/42831...

In my opinion they should have made an announcement of the intended change prior to implementing it. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

Yes the signin page has changed whhat you should be seeing is this -

Screenshot (2).png

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for your alacrity of input on the new sign-in page. Very much appreciated. Take care. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for the alacrity and depth of your input. Your help is very much appreciated. Take care.