cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Included in package change connected account

Janedumaurier
Joining in

Hi, 

I have a package with virgin media that includes Netflix, the account that is included keeps getting hacked.

I have gone though all the usual steps sign out of all devices using a unique password, however this hasn't stopped the issue. This has happened multiple times in the last few months. 

I would like virgin media to unlink this Netflix account and I would like to link a different Netflix account instead.

I have spent hours of my time on the phone and on the chat and they seem unable to help me and just go round in circles. 

Does any one have any ideas on. how i can get this fixed? 

Thank you for any help any one can offer. 

Jane 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Janedunaurier, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience with your Netflix account. 

We would not usually unlink a Netflix account but we would want to do all we can to help. 

We just need to take a quick look at the account so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Janedunaurier, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience with your Netflix account. 

We would not usually unlink a Netflix account but we would want to do all we can to help. 

We just need to take a quick look at the account so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

cheile48
On our wavelength

Renewed VM package which included Netflix hen got an email from VM stating that they had been removed as the payment method for Netflix!! Phoned VM, spoke to a pleasant person in some overseas call centre who was sympathetic but said she couldn't resolve the issue from her end and suggested I contact Netflix. I then phoned Netflix the person I spoke to seemed to understand the problem and tried to put things right but without sucess, he said VM had to switch something in their system to prevent Netflix charging me £10.99 per month for the service. Back to VM, no joy at all. Can someone in VM contact me to sort things out please, I feel I am going round in circles with no one able to resolve the issue. 

Hello cheile48,

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your Netflix subscription.
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L