Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLWORLD email hacked

Alexmoss97
Joining in

Hello as the title says my email 

[REMOVED]

Has been hacked and I need the whole email account closed for peace of mind. I'm lucky that the hacker can't access the online portal to lock me out, but that also means I can't lock them out. 

Could someone help me? I've got set up with a new email elsewhere now but I would just like the account closed for good so that the hacker can't give me any more grief.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Alexmoss97,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear that your email account has become compromised. We'll be able to close down the email account for you, provided it is not the primary email address attached to an active subscription with us. If this is the case, we can lock the account so that no one can access it.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take some details and help further. 

Thanks 

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Alexmoss97,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear that your email account has become compromised. We'll be able to close down the email account for you, provided it is not the primary email address attached to an active subscription with us. If this is the case, we can lock the account so that no one can access it.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take some details and help further. 

Thanks 

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alexmoss97,

Just wanted to let you know that your email account has now been terminated.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Beth