cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyVirginMedia account tied to email of someone who doesn't live here and can't be changed

YellowPhoneBoot
Joining in

MyVirginMedia account is tied to an email of someone who no longer lives here and I don't have contact with, I'm unable to get the account transferred to my own email, I have tried all the methods that I could to set up a new account or reset the old one however I don't have access to the email its set up with. I have the account number and area reference number I just would like to get the account transferred to my own email. Thank you for any help.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @YellowPhoneBoot thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Is the Virgin Media account itself in your name? Or is it in the name of the person whom you're no longer in contact with?  If it's the latter, then you would need to call our sales team on 0800 183 1234 and they can look into setting up a brand new account in your name.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would like to take a look on your behalf, before you call, to offer some clarification. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Lee_R