Menu
Graydwoods
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My blueyonder account has been hacked

Hi

My blueyonder email address has been hacked and I need to regain access to it.

Someone has changed the password so I can't get in.

It has been used to make fraudulent payments through my paypal account (which is linked to that email address)

I phoned your customer services and they can't help me.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My blueyonder account has been hacked

@Graydwoods wrote:

My blueyonder email address has been hacked and I need to regain access to it.

I phoned your customer services and they can't help me.

If you are still a Virgin Media broadband customer one of the Forum Team (VM employees) can help you regain access to the account.

However, if you are no longer a paying VM customer all they can do is to get the account deleted.

One of the team will contact you via this forum. They will then get your details using the Private Message (PM) facility on the forum. Please do not post the email address here. They may take a day or two to reach this post but they will contact you.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Graydwoods
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

I've not been contacted yet, but I'm looking forward to getting it sorted.

I'm not a Virgin Media customer anymore, but I am a mobile customer. This blueyonder account goes back to Telewest days.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Graydwoods wrote:

I've not been contacted yet, but I'm looking forward to getting it sorted.

I'm not a Virgin Media customer anymore, but I am a mobile customer. This blueyonder account goes back to Telewest days.

As I said, it may take the team day or two to get to your post but they will! They deal with the oldest unresolved posts first.

Also, as you are no longer a VM broadband customer they will only be able to delete the account for you but at least that will stop the scammers from using it.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer