Menu
dazzjb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Messages over installation date

Hi. Would somebody from Virgin be able to assist me with a problem. I have now had two messages and a phone call saying I'm being connected to Virgin Media tomorrow yet I have not requested this transfer. I am with Plusnet and have called them, they have confirmed that have not had any notice of any transfer.

I was with Virgin a couple of year ago but have since been with Plusnet. Is this a scam or genuine intent to transfer services without my permission? 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Messages over installation date

Hi dazzjb, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly have a look at this for you. It sounds as though whoever has joined has put your number by mistake instead. 

I'll need some information from you to be sure though. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Messages over installation date

Hi dazzjb, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this to let me know the visit is actually legit 🙂 

If you have any further issues or questions then please pop us another post. 

Take care and enjoy your bank holiday weekend. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos