Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Memorable password reminder

It's that time of the year where we decide to change our bundle as prices are always increasing and its not what we want. However, I keep remembering that I need the memorable password to be able to pass the account holder security on phone or on web. I am not the account holder (my mother is) however I do all the setup and talking etc. Now I remember requesting a change for the memorable password a couple months ago and had it changed but completely passed my mind again and forgot what it is. I have a few passwords in mine which could be it but would rather not go through that whole process again... (I remember requesting the transcript sent to email as the password was changed through web chat but the web account is not tied to my personal account and so I think my mother had deleted the transcript from her email a long time ago (or probably went to spam/recycling bin).

Could I request a memorable password reminder letter sent to the address of the virgin account for future references.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Memorable password reminder

Hi rolandjp, thanks for getting in touch.

I appreciate there's so many username's & passwords to remember these days it's easy to forget them now & again!

I'll be happy to send a letter-reminder for the security details to the address the account is registered to. I'll send a PM shortly requesting some info.

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Memorable password reminder

For future use across all systems requiring passwords, I can recommend KeePass, which is a free, simple password (and related information) storage programme.  I keep it on a memory stick and that way it can be used at home, at work, or even out and about if I have access to any other computer with a USB port.

I have probably 250 different places that need passwords, so I find it invaluable.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS SAYING THEY WORK FOR VM. Do not give any personal or account information over unless the person has the VM Logo next to their username.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'