Menu
MikeMB
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Maintainance

I am concerned about the box in our cup de sac being open to passing members of the public. Can it be secured please 

0 Kudos
Steve1701
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maintainance

Hi Mike 

I'm sure one of our VIP's or Forum Team will pick this issue up and be able to forward it to the appropriate department.

They will contact you soon.

Thanks for posting.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus
Jen_Y
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you post the required location details on the blog page we can ensure this is looked in to. 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MikeMB, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us. 

If you've not yet had a chance to raise this in the other board then feel free to pop the following information below so we can raise this for you. 

We will need the cabinets full address, a picture and if possible the cabinet's reference number. (This one isn't essential although is helpful).

Once we have this information I can fire this over to the relevant teams for them to raise this to be fixed. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MikeMB
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I need an email address- photo is too big to post. Overton Close Hall Green Birmingham B28 9NA

0 Kudos
goslow
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @MikeMB

Thanks for posting and reporting this. I've flagged it now to the right team. We'll have someone out asap.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos