Menu
Hez91
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Login issues

Every time I update my app it asks me for my password again, then tells me it’s wrong! It won’t let me reset my password or login via Safari. Really really getting on my nerves now. Wishing I stayed with sky. 😤😤 also didn’t get credited for March/April sports because ‘my bill was already issued’ so I had to pay full price for they months even though I only joined on March 07 and football was cancelled on 17th or something. 😤

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login issues

You haven't said which particular app you are having issues with.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Hez91
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s the remote control app and the normal app to check my bill ect. It doesn’t let me log on at all, even on safari just keeps telling me wrong password, and won’t let me change password 🙁

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok, to help diagnose the issue forget the apps for a moment.  What happens if you try to log into your My Virgin Media account with your primary account details using a web browser and this URL:

https://my.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
Hez91
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It says it doesn’t recognise my username/password. Even through that link. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The only other to try before leaving this to the staff to investigate us to check what the system thinks your primary username is.  You can check this through the link here for forgotten username:

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hez91

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the online account and app issues. I'll be happy to sort this out. As we'll be discussing security, I'll send you a PM now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos