Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 30/07/2020

Latest Phishing News 30/07/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response.

Email 1:

Your account[email removed]

We have a new version for your mailbox. You need to validate your account in other to switch to the new version.

Incoming messages will be placed on hold if you do not validate your mailbox immediately.

Validate Now

NOTE: User Admin will always keep you notified on recent mailbox update for better and optimized usage.

�2020 virgin.net Administrator Service. All Rights Reserved

Email 2:

Your Refund is ready

Date: XXth July
£21.95

Your Virgin Media refund is now ready and waiting for you online.

After calculation of your latest bill payment we have determined that you're eligible to receive a over-payment refund of £21.95.

We have attempted to pay you this refund but it appears that some of your account information has been expired or missing.

To process your refund you need to sign in to My Virgin Media and submit the correct account information.

Sign in to My Virgin Media

After you submit your correct account information, allow us 5-7 business days to receive your refund.

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Refund number:
XXXXXXXXX

Area reference:
XX

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team
Help

My Virgin Media

Contact us
Please do not reply to this email
XXXXXXXXXXXX

0 Kudos