Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 27/05/2020

Latest Phishing News 27/05/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1

Virgin media
Your Bill
payment failed

Hello [Email Removed],

Oops! Something went wrong with your payment.

We're sorry to let you know that your Virgin Media service could not be automatically renewed, some of the billing details associated with your account has been expired or missing.

Renew your service before it expires on: XXth May, 2020.

Just visit My Virgin Media by clicking the button below, and correct your billing details.

My Virgin Media Account

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Payment number:
XXXXXX
Area reference:
XX

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team
price guide for details on our charges.

Failed Payments: If your payment has been cancelled or is not cleared by your bank or building society we might also need to charge you any bank or building society fees that we are charged as a result. Please see our price guide for details on our charges.

Help
My Virgin Media
Contact us
Please do not reply to this email
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Email 2

Dear Valued Customer,

Your latest Virgin Media bill is ready

Virgin Media

Your Bill Summary

Payment due: 1st of the month

Payment reference: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Amount:

£XXX.XX

Great extras from Virgin Media

Did you know that all our customers get free servicing and repairs? This excludes mistreatment, but for anything else just let us know and we'll come and fix it at a time that suits you, without costing you a penny! For more info see here.

View Bill

Making payments by phone is easy

If you want to make a credit or debit card payment by phone simply call our automated payment service.

Help with your bill

If you have any questions about the details of your bill, check out our bill explainer online for all the answers.

Anything else you'd like to know?

If you have any questions or need help understanding your bill, you'll find all the answers at [Link Removed].

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos