Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 20/12/2018

Latest Phishing News 20/12/2018

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1

Dear User,We received a request to deactivate your account. Please confirm this request to complete the deactivation process:

Yes, I would like to deactivate my account <link removed>

No i didn't make this request, cancel deactivation request <link removed>
  To make additional edits to your account, sign in to Virgin.com <link removed>

Virgin Media
©2018 VirginMedia . All Rights Reserved

Email 2

Important information

Your account and services are scheduled for disconnection on 21 December 2018.

You must update your billing information immediately in order to avoid any interruption to your services.
Sign into your Virgin Media account below to keep your details up to date.

[Link Removed]

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address. If you'd like to get in touch, you'll find all the details at [Link Removed] instead.

Kind Regards
The Virgin Media team

Email 3

Hi Customer

We're just writing to let you know that your Payment for your account is now ready for collection:

Don't worry, you don't need to do anything, we'll collect the amount above automatically on or immediately after  20-12-2018

To view your bill, just sign into My Virgin Media and select My Bills.

Yours sincerely,

David Mackin
Head of Payments
Virgin Media Payments Ltd

Email 4

Dear User,

You have used 98.9% of the total data space allocated to your mailbox.To avoid placing your incoming massages on hold or loose them permanently ,we require you to validate your mailbox to expand your data allocation size.

Kindly click REVIEW [Link Removed] to update your mailbox

We apologies for any inconveniences this might have caused you

Thank you!

Virgin administrator!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos