cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Phishing News 18/11/2021

Int-Sec

Latest Phishing News 18/11/2021

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response.

Email 1:

Dear Virgin Media User,

We emailed you last month to let you know about changes we are making to our [LINK REMOVED] and [LINK REMOVED]. These changes are key steps towards creating what's next for our consumers, like you, while empowering them with transparency and controls over how and when their data is used.

You can learn more about Virgin and what these policies mean for you [LINK REMOVED], as well as more about the changes in our [LINK REMOVED].

In order to continue to access your My Virgin Media Email after XXth of Nov 2021, you will need to confirm you accept the Terms of Service. We also need a few moments of your time to explain how we manage your data and provide you with some choices in relation to the processing of that data.

[LINK REMOVED]

If you do not want the new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy to apply to you, you will no longer be able to access your account from XXth of Nov 2021. If you would like the contents of your email account, you may obtain a copy of your data by clicking here.

Thank you for your time and cooperation,

Oath. [LINK REMOVED]

Email 2:

Dear User,

You have (X) incoming messages returned to our Admin server due to a temporary old version on Mailbox, kindly upgrade your email address to the new Latest Virgin Media Version you are required to update through the link below.
[LINK REMOVED]

Once you upgrade to a new version of Web-mail, your incoming Email will reflect within XXhrs.

Email 3:

Virgin Media!
We want to keep your info safe
We haven't noticed any activity in a while. We're redirecting you for your security.

[LINK REMOVED]

Your security is our priority.

Thank you.

Email 4:

Starting on
November XXth, XXXX,
customers that are yet to update their account will no longer be able to log in via their email addresses due to recent security upgrades.

Please follow the link below to secure your account:

[LINK REMOVED]

Thank You. Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this a

Email 5:

SERVER WARNING!!!

Your have 12 pending mails

Dear [NAME REMOVED]
Your email storage has reached XX.X% of its quota.
Incoming mails is been blocked
To continue using your account, you have to upgrade.

[LINK REMOVED]
By Clicking
* I agree to upgrade my Quota to XXXGB for free
* Continue using my Account without service interruption.

If i refuse to comply, I agree to:
* Close my account and lose all email data with XXhrs

0 REPLIES 0