cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Phishing News 18/09/2023

Int-Sec

Latest Phishing News 18/09/2023

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response

Email 1

Dear Valued Customer

We haven't verified your account. Our records indicate that your Microsoft account has not been updated to our new server.

Kindly click on the link below to upgrade account:

Click Here To Upgrade

Note: Ignoring this message will result in your mailbox being terminated without your approval.

Thank you for understanding
Virgin Copyright 2023

Email 2

Dear User,

Since we're undertaking maintenance, all emails must be updated; doing so will allow us to get rid of additional inactive accounts. You may resume driving more quickly than before with the help of our newly improved services. An account will be suspended if it is not updated in 24 hours. Enjoy the independence of the open road without worrying since we have you covered.

~ CLICK HERE TO UPDATE NOW ~

Email 3

Virgin Media

Hello there,

You are required to validate your email. Your email is listed among the unvalidated emails in our database.

We just need you to validate this email by following this Link.

Failure to validate your account within 48 hours might lead to account suspension.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media

Email 4

We have tried to reach your account several times with notifications and alerts, but we did not receive a
response from you. Renew your subscription because you are now unprotected against cyber attacks and
hackers For your securiy, we strongly recommend renewing your subscription.

i f y o u d i d n o t r e n e w y o u r m e m b e r s h i p,
y o u r a c c o u n t w i l l b e c l o s e d w i t h i n 4 8 h o u r s.

You are entitled to the Offer -70% expires in : Fri,15 Sep-2023

Renew it Now

0 REPLIES 0