Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 18/05/2020

Latest Phishing News 18/05/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1

Hello [Email Removed],

We just want to inform you that we are not able to process payment for your bill. Your payment options is invalid.

Check attached for your information update form, please complete immediately to avoid service interruption.

Enjoy
The Virgin Media team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address. If you'd like to get in touch, you'll find all the details at [Link Removed] instead.

Email 2

Virgin media

Your Bill
payment failed
Date of contact: XXth May, 2020
Service Disconnection
Disconnection date: XXth May, 2020

Hello [Email Removed],

Your Vіrgіn Мediа service is set to be disconnect on XXth May, 2020, due to our automatic billing system detecting incorrect account details.

We'd hate for you to face any interuptions of our service or lose you as a customer, so we urge you to take action immediately, before XXth May, 2020.

Simply sign in to My Vіrgіn Мediа by clicking the button below, and validate your account details.

Sign in to My Virgin Media

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Account number:
XXXXXXXXX
Area reference:
XX
Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team
price guide for details on our charges.

Failed Payments: If your payment has been cancelled or is not cleared by your bank or building society we might also need to charge you any bank or building society fees that we are charged as a result. Please see our price guide for details on our charges.

Help
My Virgin Media
Contact us
Please do not reply to this email

Email 3

Virgin media
Your Bill
is ready to view
Bill date: XXth May
£XX.XX
Direct Debit date: XXth May
View this bill

Your latest Virgin Media bill is now ready and waiting for you online.

We've noticed that this bill is a little different when compared to last month.

Your charges this month include £XX.XX for your package, and £X.XX for usage. To see the detail behind your additional charges, please use the red 'view this bill' button above and sign in to My Virgin Media.

You've chosen to pay your bill by Direct Debit. There is nothing more for you to do, and we will request £XX.XX from your bank or building society on or immediately after Xth May 2020.

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team
Key information about our charges and fees
Payment Handling Charge: Your payment is made to Virgin Media Payments Ltd, which is responsible for collecting the amounts payable by you to Virgin Media Ltd. Just so you know, if you don't pay by Direct Debit, Virgin Media Payments Ltd may charge a payment handling fee.
Late Payment Fee: Please make sure you pay the bill before the payment due date otherwise you may be charged a late payment fee. Please see our price guide for details on our charges.
Failed Payments: If your payment has been cancelled or is not cleared by your bank or building society we might also need to charge you any bank or building society fees that we are charged as a result. Please see our price guide for details on our charges.
Help
My Virgin Media
Contact us
Please do not reply to this email

0 Kudos