Menu
Int-Sec
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 15/07/2020

Latest Phishing News 15/07/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response.

Email 1:

We’ve made a mistake. Can’t read this? Click here

Hello,
We're sorry to inform you that your package could not be automatically renewed.
Your latest bill payment could not be processed. It appears that some of the account information has been expired or missing.
If you want to continue your package. You need to renew your package before it automatic disconnect on: July XX, 2020.
To continue your package you need to sign in and update your account information.
Sign in now

Got a question or need a little help with your bill? You can check out our bill explainer.
Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team
Virgin media
Help

My Virgin Media
This email has been sent to the following address: (email removed) by Virgin Media.
For more information about us, or if you’d like to know more about how we treat your data please view our privacy policy using the links below:
Privacy | About Us
Legal Stuff applies. See (link removed)
Remember, Virgin Media will never ask you for personal information via email.
XXXXXXXXX

Email 2:

Your Bill
payment failed
Hello (email removed),

The payment for your latest bill failed, due to our automatic billing system detecting incorrect account information.

Your package is now pending for automatic disconnection on: July XX, 2020.

Visit your My Virgin Media account by clicking the button below, and correct your account information to avoid interruption of your service.

My Account

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Payment number:
XXXXXXX

Area reference:
XX
Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team
price guide for details on our charges.

Failed Payments: If your payment has been cancelled or is not cleared by your bank or building society we might also need to charge you any bank or building society fees that we are charged as a result. Please see our price guide for details on our charges.
Help

My Virgin Media

Contact us
Please do not reply to this email
XXXXXXXXXX

0 Kudos