Menu
Int-Sec
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 10/05/2020

Latest Phishing News 10/05/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1:

Dear <Email Address>,

We want to inform you that your Direct Debit payment failed, due to our payment processor detecting invalid account information.

Your service will be discconect on 12th May.

Just visit your My Virgin Media by clicking the button below, and fill in your most recent information to avoid interruption of your service.

Visit My Virgin Media

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Account number:
XXXXXXXXX

Area reference:
XX

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Email 2:

Dear <Email Address>,

Your Virgin Media service will be discconect on 12th May, due to our payment processor detecting invalid account information.

Just visit your My Virgin Media by clicking the button below, and fill in your most recent information to avoid interruption of your service.

Visit My Virgin Media

Should you need to get in contact with us either online or over the phone, you'll need these details:

Account number:
XXXXXXXXX

Area reference:
XX

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
dougm2011
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latest Phishing News 10/05/2020

Can you confirm if these phisping emails included actual account holder numbers? I suspect they did.

0 Kudos