Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 09/12/2019

Latest Phishing News 09/12/2019

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email#1

Virgin Media

Date: XX December 2019
Refund ID: xxxxxxxxx

Dear [Email Removed],

Virgin Media would like to inform you that you are eligible to receive a over-payment refund of 86,07 GBP.

Our accounts administration indicates that you have paid more than you should have for your Virgin Media services from 2018-2019 and because of this reason, we have decided to refund you the difference which you have overpaid.

We have attempted to pay you the refund but, it appears that some of the billing details associated with your account has expired.

To process your refund you will have to sign in and provide the correct details.

Sign in to My Virgin Media

Once you have entered the correct details, your refund will be credited to your account in 1-2 weeks.

Thank you for being a Virgin Media customer!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

P.S. If you'd like to get in touch, you'll find all the details at [Link Removed].

Email#2

Dear [EMAIL REMOVED],

Our sales department has notice that your latest bill payment is declined. It appears that some of the billing information associated with your account have expired.

Your service is now scheduled for automatic disconnection on:

20 November 2019

To avoid interruption of service we strongly recommend that you sign in and update your billing information.

Sign in to My Virgin Media

Once you have entered the required information, your bill will be processed shortly.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Reference number: VTK6F0E41UNH8AD64I

0 Kudos