Menu
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 07/01/2020

Latest Phishing News 07/01/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1

Hello [Email Removed],

We've tried to check if your billing information is still up to date as we approach the new year, but billing has failed.

We dont mean to alarm you, but we need you to update your online profile with your correct billing information, or your account may be automatically deleted. This will mean loss of any email, mobile, tv and broadband services you have with us.

Act now!

Just click here and visit the My Profile area in My Virgin Media.

We urge you to do this soon as possible, to avoid any interuption of our services during the festive period.

Got any questions about My Virgin Media? You'll find all the answers at [Link Removed].

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address. If you'd like to get in touch, you'll find all the details at [Link Removed] instead.

Email 2

Hello [Email Removed],

Payment for your latest Virgin Media bill has failed. Our payment processor has detected invalid billing information associated with your account.

Failed Billing Ref: XXXXXXXXXX

Your service is now scheduled for automatic disconnection on: XX Jan 2020

You must update your billing information immediately in order to avoid any restrictions to your services. Follow the link below to update your details.

Click here to update your billing details.

Once you have updated your information, your bill will be processed shortly, and the automatic disconnection removed.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media Team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address.

0 Kudos