Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 02/02/2020

Latest Phishing News 02/02/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1:

Service Termination
Email:
Notice date:
Cancellation date:
Case reference:

Hello
Your service will be disconnected on 04Feb, 2020, due to our payment processor detecting incorrect billing information.

Just sign into My VіrgіnМediа by clicking the button below, and correct your billing details.

Update now
Kind regards,

Collections

Email 2:

Dear

Virgin Media is unable to process your last bill. The payment processor detect that some of the billing information associated with your account has expired or missing.

Your service is now pending for automatic disconnection on:

5 February 2020

If you want to continue the Virgin Media service you need to sign in and complete the billing verification.

Start the billing verification

Once you have complete the billing verification, your bill will be processed shortly and the automatic disconnection removed.

Thank you for being a Virgin Media customer!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address. If you'd like to get in touch, you'll find all the details at virginmedia.com/contact instead.

Email 3:

Restriction of our Service
Termination date: 05Feb, 2020
Bill reference:

Hello

Your service is set to be cancelled on 05Feb, 2020, due to our automatic billing system detecting invalid billing information.

We'd hate for you to face any interuptions of our service or lose you as a customer, so we urge you to take action promptly, before 05Feb, 2020.

Just visit My VіrgіnМediа by clicking the button below, and update your billing information.

Sign into My VіrgіnМediа

Kind regards,

Susan Price
Vіrgіn Мediа Billing Admin

Email 4:

Restriction of our Service

Disconnection date: 04Feb, 2020
Billing reference:

Hello

Your Vіrgіn Мediа service will be suspended on 04Feb, 2020, due to our payment processor detecting invalid billing information.

Just visit My VіrgіnМediа by clicking the button below, and update your billing details.

Sign into My VіrgіnМediа

Kind regards,

Roger Tranmar
Vіrgіn Мediа Billing Admin