Menu
Int-Sec
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 01/06/2020

Latest Phishing News 01/06/2020

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Email 1:

You automatically requested a link to gain access to My Virgin Media by email. Simply click the link below.

Login to My Virgin Media

This link will expire in 2 day.

Note: TalkTalk will help you take corrective action on mail malfunction after this process.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Email 2:

Virgin Media

Your Accssount Has Been Suspended.

Dear Customer

This to notify you that we detected irregular activity on your account.

Unknown IP address : 72.65.133.****

For your protection , you must sign in to your account before continue using your account.

Sign in to your Account

Thank you for choosing Virgin Media,

Virgin Media Support Team

Email 3:

Our record indicates that you recently made a request to shutdown your email. And this request will be processed shortly.

If this request was made unintentionally or you have no knowledge of it, you are advised to cancel the request now

Cancel Deactivation

Failure to do this will lead to your account been suspended or de-activated.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Email 4:

This message is from Virgin Media System Management.

Please complete your account verification and re-validate account ownership security.

To help keep you safe, upgrade to a more secured Virgin Media account platform.

Cancel Deactivation

Note: Virgin media will help you take corrective action on mail malfunction after this process.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latest Phishing News 01/06/2020

You've got to love these lines!

Note: TalkTalk will help you take corrective action on mail malfunction after this process.

Note: Virgin media will help you take corrective action on mail malfunction after this process.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos