cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junction box

Jamesmcc81
Tuning in

Hello,

the green terminal/junction box that sits and the end of my driveway has been damaged for some time. The door is lying partially open at all times and it has rusted around the bottom. The wires inside are exposed to the elements and i am concerned that this is a safety issue since my children and other children in the streey play close-by. It also make it prone to vandalism in that the cabinet can be easily accessed by any member of the public 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jamesmcc81,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Were you able to report the junction box yesterday? Let me know if not and I can pop you over a private message for some details.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Report here with the required info

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

Response times to actually fix things can vary (significantly!).

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jamesmcc81,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Were you able to report the junction box yesterday? Let me know if not and I can pop you over a private message for some details.

Alex_Rm

Yes thanks. Engineer arrived this morning to put a barrier around it before repair. Quick response.

Hi Jamesmcc81, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know things are getting sorted and that the box itself is in a safer position. 

Hopefully the repairs will be carried out shortly for you too. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs