Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is this a genuine email from VM?

email@em.virginmedia.com

Your Virgin Media Best Bits for September is now ready to view.

This is a new, all-digital way to see what you’ve been up to with Virgin Media, plus a few suggestions of how to get the most out of your services.

What’s more, by going completely digital, we can reduce the amount of paper we send you in future, while bringing you a clearer, livelier look at how you’ve been using us.

To see your household’s stats, you’ll first need to register for My Virgin Media account  (It only takes a few moments.) You can then visit Virgin Media Best Bits and sign in with your My Virgin Media login details.

We hope you have fun looking back through everything you’ve done with us.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Don’t miss out on our news and offers; just add email@em.virginmedia.com to your address book.

For more information about us, or to view our privacy policy, please visit the links below:

Help  |    My Virgin Media   |    Privacy   |   About Us

Remember, Virgin Media will never ask you for personal information via email. You can unsubscribe from receiving future promotional emails from Virgin Media by clicking here.

C04180_D004

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is this a genuine email from VM?

Judging from the URLs in the post it does appear genuine and was discussed here between June — August, Virgin Media Best Bits - real email ?

FYI: In that thread @DJ_Shadow1966 noted the Best Bits information can be viewed via the following link, https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is this a genuine email from VM?

I think this answers your question: “

Remember, Virgin Media will never ask you for personal information via email. You can unsubscribe from receiving future promotional emails from Virgin Media by clicking here.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos