Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Illegal use of my address

Hi

I am currently with BT but my contract ends in May & I want to switch to Virgin. I have signed up online, but when I come to finalise everything it says Virgin Media services are already active at this address. This means I can't connect to Virgin Media.

I have never in my lifetime had any Virgin products. I need the account at my address stopping immediately as it is illegal what they are doing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Illegal use of my address

Hi, please send me your address via PRIVATE MESSAGE and I will look into this for you.

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Illegal use of my address

I have sent you my details in a private message. I cannot join Virgin untill this account is removed from my address.