cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to renew my f-secure subscription

adelphiaUK
Up to speed

I want to renew my F-Secure subscription but their Internet Security package is no longer supported and requires an upgrade to F-Secure Total at an increased cost.

If I go into my VM account and click on the Online Security it takes me to the Virgin Meda Internet Security page to sign up for 3 months free and then £3 per month (which I prefer) or £30 per year.

However, when I sign in with my FS account, it takes me to an F-Secure page and says my subscription has expired and I need to do this upgrade at an increased cost.

Is Virgin Media Internet Security no longer offered and the page now obsolete or am I missing something? No matter what I try, even creating a new F-Secure account, I cannot get this subscription or installation and my devices are now not being secured.

Any help please?

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited
3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @adelphiaUK 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have experienced this issue with your service and thank you again for posting.

I have asked the teams for some help regarding this query and as soon as I hear back from the teams I will let you know. 

adelphiaUK
Up to speed

Any movement on this yet, please, as my devices remain unprotected.

If I don't hear anything back then I guess I'll have to start over.

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited

Sorry to hear this and thank you for reaching back out.

Please can you go to here Go to My Account at virginmedia.com and register for Virgin Media Internet Security to start your three-month trial today. 

When message is it giving you today? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?