Menu
CarlaBatista
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m being bullied with virgin emails

My 2 appointments didn’t happen. I didn’t setup an account and I didn’t receive a contract either, which I don’t want to. However I keep receiving emails with different orders, a package that I didn’t chose, new installations, new dates that I haven’t agreed at all, some are in the near future some already happened but I don’t have the service or equipment at all. I receive as well emails about my next bill, that I am going to pay this and that but I don’t have virgin. I’m trying to call and no one solves my issue. What do I do because I am fed up of this and I DON’t want virgin services. I want to cancel any orders emails or whatever virgin has. I’m not interested. I didn’t sign anything. wth

0 Kudos
Anankha
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I’m being bullied with virgin emails

Chances are someone has signed up to Virginmedia & mistyped their email address so that it matches yours.
Are you receiving any documentation through the post or any equipment? If not then this is most likely the answer.

You’ll have to await a VM rep to post here to sort this for you.

0 Kudos
CarlaBatista
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not through the post. I received a contract through my email. Something that i didn't even agree or signed but apparently is already settled for them. I keep receiving emails with my details. I printed the document and wrote cancel across it and I sent it to the address mentioned. It is very frustrating because i haven't setup my account and when I call they ask a few numbers of my password and obviously I don't have it but they know my name phone and address. 

0 Kudos
CarlaBatista
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And no, I don't have any equipment. 

0 Kudos
Anankha
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, someone has possibly entered their email address incorrectly & it happens to match your email address. If you’re not receiving any equipment then this is the most likely scenario. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CarlaBatista

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'm really sorry to hear of this and will PM you now to ensure it's sorted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos