Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have a hacked blueyonder account. It was not disabled when I left Virgin Media 2 years ago. I

My blueyonder account has been hacked. I cannot log on to it to change the password as I no longer have a VMedia broadband account. I have tried to have the email disabled and ended up in the loop of agents shoving my texts back in the queue as unable to help me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a hacked blueyonder account. It was not disabled when I left Virgin Media 2 years ago. I

Hi there, Shendie, 

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry if you are not a cable customer we will delete your mailbox, why do you feel it has been hacked?

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a hacked blueyonder account. It was not disabled when I left Virgin Media 2 years ago. I

Hi Zoe. Someone in Pennsylvania and also in The Philippines has tried to take over my Facebook, Etsy and other accounts all linked to my blueyonder email address. There is also someone in London using a chrome browser who has sent messages to my contacts. I have not been able to access my blueyonder account because I can’t log in as I have not had a VM account for over two years , only a Virgin MÖbile one. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you please tell me what to do to have the email disabled or allow me access. I have spent the last 24 hours going around in a circle using the help SMS service.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Shendie,

I am very sorry to hear this has happened.

I'm going to pop you over a private message so I look into this for you from there.

Please check out the purple envelope for my message.

Kind regards,

Beth 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Beth.

0 Kudos