Menu
chaky
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I didn't use self help service but got an email

hello, I was worried by receiving an email from virgin ( YourOpinion@survey.virginmedia.co.uk )

about self help service

Thanks for using one of our self-help services. At Virgin Media, we want to give you great customer service so we'd really like to find out how things went for you whether this was using our website, our automated telephone system or the Virgin Media Community page so we can make improvements wherever we can.

I didn't use any self help service or called virgin recently. Should I be worried?

thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I didn't use self help service but got an email

That is not the usual address that those surveys usually come from, so suggest you treat it as a phishing attempt.

If you want to report it to VM then follow this advice:

You can forward the suspicious email to our dedicated mailbox – phishing@virginmedia.com. Ensure you mark the message as Spam, then delete the email.

If after forwarding a suspected phishing email you receive a ‘Spam Content Found’ message from us, then we're already aware of the email and have taken steps to ensure the email is blocked on our Virgin Media Mail platform.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would just ignore it.  Survey emails from Virgin Media are from 'Virgin media and Medallia.'

Regards

Rich

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************
0 Kudos
chaky
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks!

0 Kudos