cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't seem to change the settings for Websafe.

Penny46
Joining in

I am trying to activate Websafe on my broadband account and the button to click on won't stay set. Why does it keep switching off?

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Penny46 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems making changes to your WebSafe settings. When attempting to disable some features, do you see any error messages? Are you making these changes through a desktop browser or a mobile device?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece

I am trying to change through a desktop (Macbook) web browser (Google Chrome) and the button you click on to enable Websafe just wont stay on. As soon as I click on it, it switches off again.

kind regards

Penny

Hi there @Penny46 and thanks for popping back to us. 

I'm so sorry to hear this isn't working, I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi again @Penny46 

Thank you so much for your chatting with me via the PM and I am so glad that we have now been able to update the settings.

If you do need any help in the future please do pop back to the forums and we will do all we can to help.