Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to remove my VM forum posts from Google search?

Hi, after having my email and Instagram hacked a few weeks ago, I am more paranoid about who sees what about me.

I have changed a lot of my usernames, but doing a search of my name brings up my posts to these forums. How do I get them removed by VM from a search engine?

Thanks, John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to remove my VM forum posts from Google search?

you can't once its online its online. Good luck getting something removed from google cache or wayback

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS SAYING THEY WORK FOR VM. Do not give any personal or account information over unless the person has the VM Logo next to their username.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to remove my VM forum posts from Google search?

@JohnOrrett wrote:

Hi, after having my email and Instagram hacked a few weeks ago, I am more paranoid about who sees what about me.

I have changed a lot of my usernames, but doing a search of my name brings up my posts to these forums. How do I get them removed by VM from a search engine?

Thanks, John

The reason most of us use Nicknames & not our real ones. Most people aren’t searching for you in particular, just the subjects you are discussing.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped