cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, The main reason I joined up is that I cannot enable Web Safe/ Child Safe.

Magickingdom
Joining in

Hi, The main reason I joined up is that I cannot enable Web Safe/ Child Safe. I get the message "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again" upon saving. I've seen multiple instances of this problem on your forum dating back over a year!! Does this feature actually work or is it a figment of someone imagination??????

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Magickingdom.
Thanks for taking the time to join our help forums and your first post here, a warm welcome to the VM community. 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced with your Websafe/Childsafe options not being saved after a change, we'd be eager to best assist with this.

To answer your question about our online settings and features, those work for the vast majority of customers without problems however we've had reports where some users are facing errors, you can see many posts about this as our help forums are a great place to look for advice and get help.

In order to view more on this and assist you, I'll send a PM here shortly to share more.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs