Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help please -possible SCAM

Hi Folks,

I have just picked up the phone (virgin line) from a recorded message saying my internet provider has cancelled my lines due to illegal activities. phone number is 0654864159 for anyone that reads this. I put the phone down and tried to log into my account and i noticed that i cannot login. Spoke to Virgin phone support who said that this is a scam call and then directed me through to Tech support, this just rang out for 20 mins. Can someone please look into my account so i can get back into it ( i know im entering the correct information ). Rather a lot of people i believe are having the same issue. Please urgently phone me on my home phone number or pm me in a sensible time period!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help please -possible SCAM

It is an an obvious scam. No UK phone number starts with that series of digits. The number is made up or being spoofed. There is an outage in London at the moment which may explain what is going on with account access. Just rest assured you are not going to lose your BB connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks