Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hacked account

My account details have been changed and I can’t log in or gain access.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hacked account

My account passwords have been changed so I can’t access anything.can’t get through to any call centre and the bot is useless.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked account

@Robinson1300 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

I have escalated this thread with the mods, so hopefully you should get a staff response here soon, but as they are very busy I can't say when.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Robinson1300

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you seem to be having some issues with your account details. 

(Thanks to @SCA1972 for flagging an merging the posts)

Can you confirm if this is for your MyVirginMedia account for cable services or your YourAccount for mobile?

What happens when you have attempted to reset your password?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie 

I can’t change my password, as I can’t access my acc, and if I try going through the process as instructed it’s not accepting my information, ie security question or last bill details.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Katie_WT Sorry about the double post, 

it is my virgin media account

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robinson1300,

Thanks for your reply, we were aware of an issue with some customer's online accounts being unable to login, this has just now been resolved by the IT team. Could you have another go at logging in to see if that's the case for you?

If not we can still look into it from here 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

All sorted thank you, managed to get through by phone and the guy said you have had a few with same issue, he quickly sorted it anyway, thank you.

0 Kudos