Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Green box damaged

Hi, isit possible i can report a damaged green box at Fallowfield. L331ZL in kirkby area.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 35
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green box damaged

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the damaged cabinet Warrener, can you let us know exactly where it is on the road as there may be more than one cabinet on the road.

We can then get this raised to be attended and secured.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob, as you turn into Fallowfield it’s the boxes halfway down the road on the left before the left turn. They’re the only ones within the street I believe. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Warrener, I've passed the details on to the team to arrange for this to be attended and secured.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob this could be a stupid question but could this damaged green box be a reason for unstable internet connection? My internet was fine until the last week or so when I realised the box was damaged now the connection seems to be constantly dropping and disconnecting. If so can you give me an estimate on how long it’d take for a green box to be repaired. Thank you for your time! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Warrener,

It can affect your internet connection but this depends on each cabinet and the damage,

Unfortunately we don't have an ETA for the Cabinet Repair. However just in case it's separate to the cabinet issue, you can contact us to report a fault and run some diagnostics.

Regards,

Lisa

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Could I also report a damaged green box please. It has been making a very loud humming noise opposite my house for nearly 2 months (i can hear it through double glazing on the other side of the road). Western power have confirmed that it's a virgin media box. It is located in Exeter and the postcode is EX2 4JQ.

Many thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to our Community Forum epriest and thanks for reporting the cabinet to us.

So we can get it fixed without delay, can you give me the street and the closest house number or corner street so it can be easily identified by our Cabinets Team and engineers?

I can then pass the information onto our Cabinets Team so they can investigate and fix it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Many thanks for your quick response.

The green cabinet is on Holloway street (on the other side of the road to numbers 21-24) and opposite the junction to bull meadow road).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I've sent the information to our Cabinet Team so they can look into this. I don't have an ETA  but it will be looked into as soon as we can.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos