Menu
Olstat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Got call from VM sales lady called April. Is that safe?

Hello,

I have seen other threads receiving calls from untrustworthy sources and I wanted to make sure I haven't been scammed. I wanted to make a new connection in the apartment I am moving in so I went to this website cable's website to find a good deal. Long story short I didn't proceed with the checkout on virgins deal because I wanted to think more about it. Today I received a call from the lady called April claiming to be working for VM and asking if there was anything wrong with the order and why I didn't continue with the order. 

I decided to make the registration through the phone an hour ago. That means I provided all information, stupidly. I haven't received any confirmation yet and I didnt give away any passwords, except my bank account and addresses.

I haven't seen a clear answer if this is a scam or not. I only saw that I shouldn't provide the info I did through the phone. I would like to know if that was a genuine representative or not, so I can proceed accordingly.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Got call from VM sales lady called April. Is that safe?

Hi there 

Happy to take a look at this for you. I'll send you a private message to take a few more details.

Thanks in advance

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos