Menu
Dirk44
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraudulent E-mails from McAfee and Norton

Is anyone getting Fraudulent E-mails from multiple addresses in France (.fr) which claim to be from anti virus companies but are not. Others claim you have been selected by Amazon for a playstation I have not clicked on the links but they are clearly fraudulent

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraudulent E-mails from McAfee and Norton

Welcome to the community @Dirk44

Sorry to hear that this is happening to you, please can you forward any such mails to Phishing@virginmedia.com and this will be sent to our internet security team.

Please have a look at our dedicated pages here to help deal with this type of email.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I too am being inundated with scam e mails. I rang Virgin today and was told to send them to Phishing@virginmedia.com. Have sent a number there already today. These scam e mails are driving me nuts!

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Topbunny, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us her on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with Scam/Phishing emails. 

We encourage our customers to continue to forward emails of this nature to our phishing team to enable us to investigate and do what we can to put a stop to them. For more information regarding this please see here

For information on how to update/amend your spam settings, please see here

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos