Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Fraud depart

Disgusting that a company like virgin media can make promises they never keep.multiple calls promises to call back to never materialise.when will the fraud department get in touch with me ? The number I’ve been given from a customer service operator keeps saying it’s having technical difficulties I’d like this addressing ASAP next step will be the ombudsman 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fraud depart

Hi SPetty, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the fraud department. Can you confirm what has exactly happened? Is this regarding a package? Is this a Mobile or Media account as we cannot locate ? Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had services with yourself 3 years ago since this has happened I had an outstanding debt I’ve been trying to clear and also take out new services I’ve been promised multiple call backs after lengthy calls calls disconnected after lengthy calls I’m still waiting.in these last two weeks I’ve spent 16 hours on the phone which is not acceptable 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to make the payment and this would not be looked into by the fraud department. We would ask that you call the collections department so that this can be resolved. They can be contacted on 0345 454 1111 - Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant thanks for wasting your time in something that is nonsense ...that number is customer service not the fraud department  and then after spending hour after hour being transferred from pillar to post they say they can’t help.love this community forum it’s utter nonsense  been there and done it I want compensation now.please don’t tell me there is no fraud department I was given this number from one of your colleagues based in the uk 01216944050 after being told from your colleagues in Asia we can’t help as there is no such thing.that number connects them says there is a fault on the line.with all do respect this community is nonsense how have you helped me ? I’ve been dialling that number for the last 60 hours and got no where

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private message to look in to the account to see what is happening with the account. This does look like a payment issue and i never said that there is not a fraud team and the collections team should be able to take payment. The only reason why they wouldn't is because there is a fraud flag on the account. Please answer the questions on the private message so that we can see if this is the case? Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Chris_W1 wrote:

I will send you a private message to look in to the account to see what is happening with the account. This does look like a payment issue and i never said that there is not a fraud team and the collections team should be able to take payment. The only reason why they wouldn't is because there is a fraud flag on the account. Please answer the questions on the private message so that we can see if this is the case? Chris. 

Chris I commend you for dealing with this 'Karen' without losing it.

I used to work in retail and found very quickly some people just don't know how to speak to others they don't formally know without being obnoxious.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I’d just like apologise.my behaviour got the better of me due to the much frustration of your colleagues and previous false information given

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi SPetty, thanks for the messages and glad that we were able to speak with you regarding this. Have a good night, Chris 

0 Kudos