Menu
oksamurai
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forbidden Message when attempting to login to multiple Virgin Media Email Accounts.

Recently had a problem logging into one of my virgin media email accounts after receiving a letter by post explaining my email account had been temporarily locked due to an automatic forwarding rule set up on the account which Virgin Media believes was set up by a third party and not me. This problem was resolved after ringing Virgin Media.

Now I have the same problem with some of my other virgin media email accounts. At first when I tried to access my email accounts I would get the error message mailbox unavailable, now there is just a forbidden message when I attempt to access my mailbox. I did ring Virgin Media again expecting a quick resolution to my problem as before, but it has been over 2 weeks and I still keep getting the same forbidden message when I attempt to login to these email accounts.

I'm annoyed as this time I did not even receive any letters regarding the reason these accounts have been locked. Has anyone else had this problem with multiple email accounts, and how long does it take to fix, as for me it has been well over two weeks.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forbidden Message when attempting to login to multiple Virgin Media Email Accounts.

Hi Oksamurai, 

thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your email, is this still ongoing? Please let me know and we can get this looked at asap for you 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos