Menu
old-mart
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

F Secure options.

I noticed the option to download F Secure internet security when I first joined Virgin which is free for the first year and discounted thereafter. I asked about it on the Windows10 Forum and was advised against it as it was described as a resource hog, and my existing security arrangements were better.  I have therefore not downloaded F Secure, and wonder what will happen after the first year is up. Will I be expected to pay for it? 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: F Secure options.

Hi there @old-mart

Thanks for your post - you are under no obligation to use the F-Secure that we offer; if you have chosen not to download and use it then no further action will be taken now or in 12 months.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sweetwine
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I just became Virgin M200 user, so chose F-Secure as well, it was saying it is for free. But after I saw it will charge after 3 months. I didn't download or install it. Could you assure me it will not charge me? Because I am using my own antivirus software. Please advise me how to cancel it. Thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Sweetwine,

Did you sign up to F secure separately from your Virgin account?

I have been able to load your account and cannot see that you will be charged for the F secure services.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos