Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

F-Secure not required

Hi

I've recently signed up to Virgin broadband. I've received the email below about the 3months free F-Secure. I don't require F-Secure but I cannot see any way to remove it from my account. I have not registered and installed it, but I don't wish to find I'm suddenly paying for it 3 months down the line. If I do nothing, will I be charged? Or how do I ensure it is removed from my account? Thanks. 

Thank you for adding our award winning online security, powered by F-Secure, to your Virgin Media account.

Just click on the button below and to register and install Virgin Media Internet Security.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: F-Secure not required

Hi Swiftneedle,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our copmmunity 🙂

If sign into your online account here

Along the top tabs if you chose My Apps, it is then under Virgin Media Internet Security 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response. The link takes me to a page which says click to add F-secure (this page wasn't working the other day, so I was going round & round with apps!) I just want confirmation that it has not been added to my account.

So, to confirm, if the page says click to add, it means I haven't got it already on my account? The original email was confusing as it seemed to suggest I was already signed up to it and just needed to complete the registration. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

It would mean you've not been signed up yes 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Joining in