Menu
Nans
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

F-Secure added to my account

Hello

I have just received an email saying that a service which I have not requested has been added to my Virgin account. This service is called F-Secure and whilst it is initially free for the first 3 months it then comes at a cost.

I do not wish to add this service to my account. How do I remove it? Can someone within Virgin remove it from my account please?

Thanks

Nancy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: F-Secure added to my account

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for getting in touch. You can remove F-Secure by going to your MyVM page, and then selecting 'My Apps'.

Please let me know if you need any more help with this.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Nans
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laurie 

I cannot do it.

Since I have only received that email could you please check that f secure has been effectively added to my account and if so, remove it please?

Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry @Nans but we can not remove this, you would need to do it as explain by Laurie 🙂

Please try this and let us know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Superstar
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You should also be asking how it's possible for a third party to request this addition to your account.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Nans
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hayley

Let me say how annoying this is. You guys are just wasting my time. First, you add a service that I have not requested without my permission and then you ask me to remove it??!!

Note that since I have never agreed to this service it is not part of our contractual relationship and I won't be paying for it. Ever.

This is evidence of my clear intention to not have this, or any other, extra services added to my account.

I am confident you can find a way to remove this service from my account. Else, you will not also loose a costumer but deal with my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest and please feel free to escalate this matter as you think fit.

Regards

Nancy 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nans

This will not be charged as after 3 months you are asked to enter payment details 

If you don't enter them, then no charge can be taken 

It doesn't get added to your bill each month 

Sadly we are not able to remove this from here and have advised how to do this yourself previously 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos