Menu
Ross26262
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

F Secure - Virgin Media

Hi for a few years now, through Virgin Media and F Secure we have been able to get discounted security. With the security from F Secure comes F Secure Key a password protector, they have recently released a new password protector called ID Protection, and I have been told F Secure key expires end of August this year, but my subscription runs until November, it’s good. But they want 45GBP to upgrade, does Virgin Media have plans for a discounted version package to include ID protection, if not I need to let my subscription run out  and look for something else?

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: F Secure - Virgin Media

Hi Ross26262, thanks for your post.

At the moment there has been no communication about plans to change what's included with our F Secure subscriptions, so I couldn't recommend continuing your subscription with that expectation unfortunately.

I've contacted a colleague who is better placed to answer this query and when I've had confirmation I'll update the thread accordingly.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Ross26262
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Ross26262
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you have any update please?
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ross26262, sorry for he delay.

Chasing up on this I've had the following update - our latest security offering is a specific Virgin Media Security product created for us by F-Secure. This doesn’t come with any version of F-Secure Key or ID protection - https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/virgin-media-internet-security

So if the Key / ID Protection is a feature you wish to keep, the F-Secure renewal offer via VM may not be ideal for you.

I hope this helps.

Tom

0 Kudos
Ross26262
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response
0 Kudos