cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex customer still got access to old virgin email but its being hacked. Cant reset passwords

gavin20231
Joining in

Ex customer still got access to old virgin email but its being hacked. Cant reset passwords

Any ideas how i can fix this

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @gavin20231 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with your email and thank you again for posting. 

Emails that are no longer attached to current and active broadband accounts with us are removed after 90 days from the cancellation of the account, though this can take longer. 

As this is attached to a former account we would not be able to reinstate the email for you but we can delete the mailbox with out IT teams. 

If you would like us to arrange this please do let us know and we will pop you a Private Message to arrange. 

Yes please this needs deleting as its over 3 years old now and its still active and working. 

No problem @gavin20231 I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you again for chatting with me via the PM @gavin20231 and we have requested the deletion of the email for you now. 

If you require anything else please do let me know and I'll be happy to help!